books, magazines, and newspapers
learning and research tools
The Library Catalog
There are several ways to search the catalog
- If you have an exact title or author in mind, browse. That works just like a traditional card catalog. (browse)
- If you aren't sure of the title, author, or exact subject terms, try a keyword search. (keyword)
- If, in addition to searching, you also want to be able to see what you have checked out, renew your books, etc., sign in first. (log in)
Browse the Catalog
Note: If you know exactly what you want, a browse search will usually give you more specific results than key word searching (below). Be sure to pick author, title, or subject from the drop-down box. If this doesn't work, switch to keyword or advanced searching. (Look for the tabs)
Log in to Your Account
Your username is your barcode.
Your password is your 4 digit PIN, if you set one.
Otherwise try your birthday: mmdd.
Once you have logged in, look at the tab bar at the top.
- Click on the leftmost tab, patron menu.
- There you will find the my account option.
- Then choose my circulation status to
see what you have checked out.
Also At ...